Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super Hero Dad

Kids are funny. They seem to go through stages where dad goes from a super hero to stranger back to a super hero.

My oldest is 3 and at this point I am on the downward slope to stranger but for my one year old, I have never been a better super hero.

The moment I step into a room or my voice is heard for the first time, my 1 year old goes ballistic. At times I wonder if he thinks he is a super hero because he will dive off of whatever he is on, no matter the height, just to get to me. It has gotten to the point where it is a safety issue!

I am not going to lie, I love the fact that I am a super hero to my two boys. Coming home is the best part of my day! I guess why I wrote the post is because I am interested in hearing how to keep your kids enamored with you. I don't want the glory to dissipate so what does it take to keep it?

No comments:

Post a Comment